We’re excited to talk about the amazing group of people that have come together for the first round of financing for Verimos. They uniformly have supported our vision to assess and support the health and well-being of the foundational workforce — the men and women that keep the wheels of our economy moving. They are not just investors, but advisors to our company and draw on their many years of business success to guide our growth.
“Our investors are united in their support of the health and well-being of the foundational workforce,” said Verimos CEO Bryan Menell. “Their strategic advice and operational experience are second to none, and have been instrumental in helping us to bring our solution to the market.”
- Mason Arnold is a serial entrepreneur, TechStars mentor, SKU mentor, and EO member. He founded local and organic food delivery company Greenling, and is currently the founder of Cece’s Veggie Co.
- Ron Barshop comes from a long line of entrepreneurs. He also a podcast host, the CEO of Beacon Clinics, and founder of NeWay Care which is dramatically reducing costs of healthcare for employers.
- Jonathan Copley is an attorney by background, but has applied his talents to the healthcare industry. He is currently the CEO of Aetna Better Health of Kentucky.
- John Cox is a veteran benefits plan advisor, and works with many companies that have a foundational workforce. He is currently Vice President at Alliant Insurance Services.
- Maan Hamdan is a serial entrepreneur, founder of Hexa Ventures, founder of TechGenies, founder and CEO of HRsmart, and industry expert in workforce technology.
- Julie Hutchinson is an entrepreneur and CEO of Core Performance, which is pioneering methods of personal transformation and business resilience.
- Integritas is a global technical development company headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been our technology development partner from the very beginning.
- Andy Kennedy is an entrepreneur and one of the world’s leading experts on food traceability and supply chain. He was the co-founder of FoodLogiQ, the leading company in food safety.
- Camille May is an entrepreneur and co-founder of Model Meals, maker of clean, high quality pre-made meals delivered to your doorstep.
- Matt OHayer is a lifelong entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of Vital Farms, the nation’s largest producer of pasture raised eggs, for which he was Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Bill Pace is the North American President of Cardinus Risk Management.
- Jeff Rix is a serial entrepreneur, e-commerce expert, TechStars Mentor, and co-founder of AI company MachineCore.
- Daniel Thornton is a senior investment management executive.
- Shae Wilkins is a serial entrepreneur and clinical research expert, with his most recent company being acquired by IQVIA.
We’re incredibly proud to call these outstanding businesspeople investors, and part of the team that is helping Verimos assess and support the health and well-being of the foundational workforce.